Putting Green Flag with Marker Pole
Putting green flags available in Red, White, Blue or Yellow. The poles are half the size of a normal golf flagstick, these are suitable for a chipping or putting green and are great for exposed conditions.
Putting green flag available in Red, White, Blue or Yellow. The poles are half the size of a normal golf flagstick, these are suitable for a chipping or putting green and are great for exposed conditions.
Blue, Red, White, Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Aluminium golf hole/practice cup. Regulation diameter.
- Removes Pet Stains, Mould Spots, Grease Marks and other Stubborn Stains
- Kills 99.9% of Germs
- Contains Organic Disinfectant
- No Chlorine, Ammonia or Phosphates
Premium washed and dried sand for artificial grass lawns. Does not absorb water and turn into mud. Specifically developed for the purpose of infill.
Please note that this product is only available for pick-up from our depot in Rosebank, Avondale.
Secure your artificial grass onto soft ground. Simply apply pressure ideally with a tap from a rubber mallet onto the pins which will appear unseen when installed.
Each pack comes with 200 pins.
The perfect weapon in the fight against bacteria and odour caused by pet urine and poo.
This unit comes in a 5Ltr concentrate that goes a long way!
Simply dilute in water as follows:
General use = 20:1 (50mls to 1L)
Heavy Use = 10:1 (100ml to 1L)
- Ideally, purchase a new / uncontaminated weed sprayer and mix the solution then spray generously on the turf and let sit for 20mins then wash away with water.
- Repeat the above method up to three times consecutively for problematic areas.
- Once an area has had a good dose of Turf Enzyme spray you can reduce the application rate to general use dilution and apply once whenever you notice a bad smell.
$20.00 – $180.00
A non-woven single-sided adhesive tape for the efficient joining of Artificial Grass.