Putting Green Flag with Marker Pole
Putting green flags available in Red, White, Blue or Yellow. The poles are half the size of a normal golf flagstick, these are suitable for a chipping or putting green and are great for exposed conditions.
Putting green flag available in Red, White, Blue or Yellow. The poles are half the size of a normal golf flagstick, these are suitable for a chipping or putting green and are great for exposed conditions.
Blue, Red, White, Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
or 4 payments of $7.75 with Afterpay
White golf hole/practice cup. Regulation diameter.
or 4 payments of $5.00 with Afterpay
- Removes Pet Stains, Mould Spots, Grease Marks and other Stubborn Stains
- Kills 99.9% of Germs
- Contains Organic Disinfectant
- No Chlorine, Ammonia or Phosphates
or 4 payments of $4.06 with Afterpay
Premium washed and dried sand for artificial grass lawns. Does not absorb water and turn into mud. Specifically developed for the purpose of infill.
Please note that this product is only available for pick-up from our depot in Rosebank, Avondale.
$20.00 – $180.00
or 4 payments from $5.00 with Afterpay
A non-woven single-sided adhesive tape for the efficient joining of Artificial Grass.
or 4 payments of $12.50 with Afterpay
Secure your artificial grass onto soft ground. Simply apply pressure ideally with a tap from a rubber mallet onto the pins which will appear unseen when installed.
Each pack comes with 200 pins.
or 4 payments of $42.25 with Afterpay
Ready-to-use polyurethane adhesive for bonding jointing strips between sheets of synthetic grass.
- one component ready-to-use product requiring no hardener and no mixing
- easily applied even at low temperatures
- excellent hold along a straight line even in summer high temperatures
- very limited expansion with no flatness problems after laying
- does not contain solvents or substances giving off unpleasant smells
Out of stock